Amanda's makeup must haves
1. Pond's Luminous Finish BB Cream: This is a recent addition to my makeup routine. I have tried a handful of BB Creams, and have found this one to be the best in coverage (more coverage than a tinted moisturizer) and in price (about $8.99)
2. Benefit's Benetint: This staple I have been using for years as my blush, and sometimes I use it for a little color on my lips too. It is a little pricey (about $30), but it lasts forever.
3. Benefit's They're Real Mascara: I discovered this fabulous mascara when I received it as a free gift from Sephora, and it is hands down the best I have tried. It doesn't flake or clump and it really does lengthen my eyelashes. Out of laziness and hating taking off eye makeup I don't wear this everyday. Again, this one is a little pricey at $23; because I don't wear mascara every day, I buy the mini size for $10.
4. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil: I use this only sometimes to set the rest of my makeup. I love that this powder is very fine and light, you hardly know you have any on at all. It also lasts a long time (a little will go a long way), and costs about $21.
5. Smashbox O-Plump Intuitive Lip Plumper: I have been using this since it debuted, and I love it. This is clear in the tube, and changes to a nice pink color when on the lips. It also has that stinging sensation that most lip plumper glosses have. $26 for a tube.
6. L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Wet Lip Stain: This lip gloss goes on like a gloss (not a sticky gloss), and as the gloss wears off, the color remains. It is a gloss and a stain in one, what could be better than that? I have been using the "rose on and on" color. This is an affordable one for about $10.